Ha ha - thought this one was funny.... photographer accidently hit the button. This shows how we were really feeling! LOL!


We had family pics done today! So fun - NOT! I find it ironic that the pictures show such a happy family where as in between shots we're bickering and carrying on because one or more people are not cooperating! I'm glad we got them done tho - They always turn out looking so nice - and I can't wait to get the christmas cards and mail them out!!!




2 comments:
Such an adorable family! I'm glad you got so many nice shots! I took Sydney in for portraits when she was 3 months old, and we spent an hour trying to get her to smile... to no avail. She smiled and giggled plenty once we were done though! Ugh. We're going to try again when she's better at sitting up and hopefully we can get her to smile!
Love the pictures! They look great! I am glad you figured out how to make the picture on top smaller. Loved the first one in post with you all looking upset. I was like, what is up with that one? Then I read your caption. ha!! :)
Post a Comment