I just had to do it - Joey's said some more funny stuff over the past few days...
When watching Bob the Builder, they were advertizing that you can now watch Bob the Builder in Spanish, and so they played a part of the theme song in spanish. Of course Joey didn't understand it and he looked at me and said
J: Did they just call Bob the Builder 'Bob the poopy' ???
LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday while driving - out of nowhere...
J: Girls live with mommys and boys live with daddys and when daddys go to work, mommys watch the boys.
S: What??
J: Savanna lives with you and I live with Daddy, but when Daddy goes to work, you have to watch me.
S: Really?
Hmmm.... where did he get that?? Kris said he didn't understand it, because when ever I leave Joey with Kris, Joey whines about wanting his Mommy the whole time. Goofy boy.
-------------------------------------------------
After seeing a commercial for the program 'Your baby can read',
J: Mom, can our baby read?
S: No
J: Why not? We need to buy that! She needs to read.
(keep in mind he can't even read yet except for words like car and zoo)
-------------------------------------------------
Another commercial
J: Mom, we need Oxy clean. Our shirts have colors on them.
Maybe I let him watch too much TV???? LOL
1 day ago

2 comments:
love it!!!
haha-we need oxy clean, too many colors. Love it.
Post a Comment