First off... I found my camera! Yay! Kris had hi-jacked it - it was in his laptop case!
Of all the holidays, Thanksgiving is definately at the top of my list along with Christmas. I love it! I love the time to reflect on everything we have to be thankful for, the time with friends and family, the time to relax, and of course the time to eat! As I posted in my earlier post, I love my place settings! Meemaw (Kris' Grandmother) got them along with the silverware, tablecloth, and napkins for us last year for Christmas.

Aren't they gorgeous? They also have matching soup bowl and mug/saucer but those aren't out in the picture. It really makes for a fun formal-like feel to thanksgiving dinner. Here is a picture of the table all ready - it stretches to 12 feet! We got it a few years ago from and Amish wood furniture. Let me tell you what - worth the money!!!!!!

I know my sister Julie won't like hte following pic, but I had to put it in cause it's the only one I had of the 'after' of the table. I think Julie looks great in this pic, but she didn't think so. Obviously everyone had a good tiem eating, drinking, and being merry!! I am SO grateful for my friends, my family, my husband, and my two beautiful children!!
2 comments:
It was truly a great Thanksgiving meal and a beautiful table. I only wish Aaron and the girls could have been there too! :)
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! :-)
Post a Comment