Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

Hey - I don't have time to post much, and I'm sure I'll do a huge christmas post soon, but I had to plug in here Savanna rolled for the first time yesterday! :-) She rolled from her belly to her back and I know she doesn't know what she did or how she did it, but I know this means soon I'll have a little tater bug rolling all over my house. She's such a cutie! And such a happy baby! I've been beyond blessed with the two most perfect kids in the whole wide world!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Yay, Savanna! It all begins..... :)

Mom Janet said...

That was the only way that my Sarah would travel when she was a baby, rolling all over the place because it was just too slow to crawl (which she never did do). Such a wonderful family picture, Emily. May you be filled with blessings and laughter for the new year. Hugs, Janet Knepp (Aarons mom)