What do I do with this hair??? Ha ha - it's cute for now, but I hope it doesn't stand up for long - looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket!! But it's still too short and fine for me to do anything with it - so she's always a fuzzy baby!
Such a pretty baby!!
This one was taken shortly after Joey got up from his nap, started coming down stairs, and decided he wasn't quite done with his nap yet - ha ha!! Of course I didn't let him go back to sleep there, but I had to get a picture before I moved him!
This was taken a couple weeks ago when I was trying to get a picture of her sitting up all by herself, but she fell backwards before I snapped the picture - she look so pathetic, doesn't she? Don't worry - I picked her up and rescued her right after I snapped the picture.
This is my dad on his 57th birthday with all his grandkids. (from leftish to rightish: Kaylee (Randy's), Joey (Mine), Meghan and Jacob (Amanda's), Kristen (Randy's), Savanna (mine), Kenny and Ellen (Amanda's). Aren't they all just the cutest kids you've ever seen??? May not be the best picture in the world, but YOU try to get 8 kids, all under the age of 8 to cooperate!!

5 comments:
Those are great pictures! The one of Savanna crying looks like demon child. :)
PS- you are showing signs of being a true "blogger"- snap the picture and THEN deal with the issue! (don't worry- that is a compliment! :)) ha ha! :)
Cute pics Sara. I'll bet your dad loved having all his grandkids surrounding him...what a great picture.
I love baby feet and hands too. SO cute! Great pictures.
randy has 2 kids? wow we are all old! :-p
Post a Comment