Well we have been busy busy busy in the past couple weeks! I know I haven't posted pictures in a while, so I figured I'd finally put up what I have accumulated in the past little bit. We have been to the zoo, to COSI, and to AHA in Lancaster. I didn't get any pictures from the zoo because unfortunately I forgot to put the card in my camera - bummer!! But Kris' little brother got some good pictures, so hopefully I'll get those off of his camera soon.
Anyway - first is the pictures from COSI - we went with my sister and her twin girls who are 2.

First we had to see the new FROG exhibit - it was quite interesting!! I do not like frogs in the slightest, but Joey quite enjoyed them. This picture is of his favorite frogs - I forget what they are called, but they are very small, very brightly colored, and very poisonous!!

These are my sister's Amanda's twins, Meghan and Ellen. Aren't they CUTE?

After we enjoyed the frogs, we spent the rest of the time in the kid zone in COSI. It was huge and had just about any toy you could ever want! This is a picture of my cutie enjoying it - can you believe that hair??

Here is Joey rolling balls down the ball thing - a favorite of his!

This is Joey... just bein Joey!

Here is Joey at the water table.

And Savanna at the baby water table - she loved it!!


And then Savanna spent quite a while playing with the baby in the mirror. So fun!


Joey being the baby kangaroo he's so good at being.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next are a couple of pics i snapped at home:

I forget why, but Joey was VERY tired - he almost fell asleep on the table!! ha ha

And this is Savanna's new trick - no she can't crawl yet, but she's started doing this 'yoga baby' move lots - like the downward dog! She thinks it's pretty cool.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next are some pics from AHA - it is a child's museum in Lancaster that is aimed at children 7 and younger. I got to go with my sister Amanda's columbus mother of twins club - they had a 'private play date' there last week - discounted admission! yay!

Joey spent almost the first hour at the water table building these... water things. He loved it! But got SOAKED!


Savanna also enjoyed the baby water table - she got soaked too, and I forgot an extra outfit for her! But thankfully the AHA place had a dryer available!


Joey thought the cash register at the shopping station was cool

And he enjoyed the vet station

Here I thought it was cute - he was 'shopping' and meghan was 'ringing him up'. I love the pretend play!!

And I had to snap this one - It cracked me up that the ENTIRE parking lot was minivans!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least, here are some easter pics..... I still need to scan in their professional easter pictures - hopefully I'll get those on here soon!

These are the cupcakes Ethan and Joey made - they didn't turn out like I was thinking, but that is green icing and coconut to look like 'grass' with jelly beans as the 'eggs'

Here is the Easter plate Kris' grandmother made and painted and sent for Savanna's first Easter. She makes ceramics - she used to have a shop when she lived here in Ohio. She has sent Joey and Easter plate, too, for his first easter, and has made him some christmas ornaments and stuff. Pretty neat, huh?

This is what the 'Easter bunny' brought Savanna - since she's still young, she didn't need much. Kris' mom got her the glow worm and she LOVES it!

This is what the 'Easter bunny' brought for Joey - he really made out in the couch potato realm! He's watched Bolt twice already - and it's only been 2 days.... Unfortunately the Diego game didn't work and we had to return it, but we just ordered a new one on line, along with the Diego dinos game. He'll like those! So fun!
Hopfully the professional Easter pictures will soon follow.....
3 comments:
I LOVE the water table with the kids just sitting in it! Sydney would love it. How fun. Martin worked at COSI one summer. The kids stuff looks interesting!
such great pictures!! Ya, I actually had a laugh about all the minivan too. We had so much fun! I think the cupcakes look great!Yum!
Oh how fun! Makes me miss Ohio!!! Also, I love Savanna's hair.
Glad you guys are all doing well, too!
Post a Comment