Monday, September 7, 2009

cute kids, cute video!

This past weekend was OSU's first game, and having grown up in Ohio, I bleed scarlet and gray. And of course, I live vicariously through my children. :) Enjoy my little football player and cheerleader. You'll have to turn your head to the left for some of them - not quite sure how to rotate them!







And next up, for your viewing pleasure, Savanna LOVES the song 'Old Mcdonald' and picked up on the E I E I O part! So cute! (or at least I think so....) :) Enjoy! You get to hear me sing, too, which is even better, right??


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the "E, I, E, I, O!" So adorable!

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO adorable! She's so clear too... even when it's "I-E-I-E-O" hehe

Autumn said...

SOOO cute!! yes, I love your singing too!

Anonymous said...

I love my little niece...she is so cute!!!!