Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas pictures, 2009

So this year our christmas pictures and cards were FREE!! My mother took the pictures (thank you mom!!! You did a great job!!) and we got a promo through a website for 50 free photo christmas cards! soooo much cheaper than we've spent at Sears in the past couple years! And I think they will be so good!!

Anyway - here are the pictures I chose for the cards - the one of all of us is the main one and the one of Kris walking w/ the kids is a smaller one off to the side. It may be strange, but I just had to include it because I loved that picture sooo much!

Can't wait for Christmas this year!! :) It's such a magical time of the year!!


3 comments:

Brandy said...

Your family picture turned out so great!

Amanda B. said...

A very beautiful family! Love it!!! :)

Moms Are Contagious said...

LOL! I love your family picture...your cuties have the same look on their faces...CUTE!