1 day ago
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Out
Joey is generally a very well behaved boy. He is easy to get along with and is typically mild mannered. But I always know when he is tired because I swear a little devil boy comes out catching me off gaurd. He does things totally out of character of himself! So typically when this happens, I give him a time out on the couch so he can rest. This typically ends up with him going to sleep. Well today he made some not-so-good choices in handling a situation so instead of playing with his friends I told him he needed to go take a couple minutes to lay on the couch. I swear not even 60 seconds passed and I come check on him and he looked like this. Ha! Tired boy. He continued to sleep like that with the other kids playing around him and even Savanna hitting him in the head a few times! When the kid is tired, he is tired!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment