Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas!! This year was a great year for us. I LOVE Christmas time. I do think it's over commercialized, and I get annoyed that they put Christmas stuff out at Halloween!! But once December hit, I was in the Christmas spirit!! :) I just think it's so fun to do with the kids. And just the spirit of the season is just so heart warming. :) Here are some pictures of our adventures this past Christmas season!


I made some 'melted snowman' cookies for Christmas. SO good and SO cute!! :) And fairly easy!

Joey asked for one thing consistently this year - a 'Cyclaws' RC car. He was SO excited to find it under the tree ready to go on Christmas!
It goes really fast!

Savanna in her Christmas Jammies!


This year we went to see Santa when he visited the fire station! They took some professional pictures which they are supposed to e-mail me of my kiddos with Santa, but I've yet to see those. :( Hopefully I get them soon because I didn't take any pictures of the kiddos with Santa since they had a professional there! I should have snapped some of my own because i'm losing faith I'll get them...


Joey LOVES playing on the big fire truck.


:) She's so cute.


Here's Santa!!

He actually came rolling in not on a sleigh with reindeer, but on a fire truck!! With lights and sirens going! It scared the kids at first, but then they thought it was pretty cool!!


This is all the kiddos that run through my hosue every day. We do a yearly 'christmas picture' with the group, and this was my group this year!! Love them! (You should try to organize 7 kids for a picture some time...)
Had to add this pic for good measure. Savanna cracks me up!!


Savanna was very intense when decorating her cupcakes.


This is the 'Christmas Countdown' we used this year. :) Joey LOVED taking out (and eating!) a candy cane each day!

This is our Christmas Ornament ICU... I can't even tell you how many ornaments Savanna broke this year!! Some were able to be saved by super glue. Others just had to be tossed. :( Such is Christmas with a 2 year old!!

No comments: