Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TUBING!

I have always heard about people going 'Tubing' and it sounded kinda fun, but I was never motivated enough to actually go. I had NO clue how fun it would be!! Joey and I took a trip with my BFF Amy and her 3 kiddos. My sister Amanda was kind enough to keep Savanna. I did see kiddos Savanna's age there, but I'm glad I didnt' take her. #1 - it's $20-$25 per person, regardless of age, and #2 - there is NO way I would have been able to drag her tube and her up that hill every time! Even with a conveyor belt! Also, #3, I think she would have been too scared! Joey, on the other hand, LOVED it. Our first trip down, when i was petrified I turned around to check on him and he shouted 'THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!' LOL - goofy boy.

Here's Joey with his tube. :) Don't let him fool you - I drug his tube up that hill the other 200 times we went!

The cool conveyor belt that took us up! I just about fell the first couple times getting on, but then I got the hang of it. It's certainly not as easy as getting on an escalator!!

Joey and his tube. :)


A pic I snapped of our group going DOWN. It was FAST!!


Another DOWN!

Joey waiting to go down. :)

We went on New Years Eve. It was a HOT 60 degress!! Since we dressed for snow, we were all sweating like crazy. But hey - it was a good work out!! And I would take 60 degress over 0 degrees any day.

My BFF Amy and her little girl Alyssa. Brandon, Amy's 15 year old, is in the back.

Joey and his buddy Alyssa. It was SUCH a fun day and I can't wait to do it again! It was SO worth the $ and the drive!!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Loved the pictures! Looks like a blast- I sooo wanna go sometime! The moon story was funny ;)

Autumn said...

That looks so fun!!!