Monday, April 13, 2009

Joey Chatter

Here's some more cute things Joey's said recently...

Joey was outback playing when he stuck his head in and said:

J: MOM - you need to mow the grass!!
S: Tell your dad! (it's his job anyway, right?)
J: Daddy!
K: What?
J: Mommy needs to mow the grass!!

what can I say... he told his dad! LOL! Guess I need to get mowin!

----------

The other day I was at church for a meeting and I let Joey play in the gym - he knew where I was and I told him to come get me if he needed me. He came in and this is how it went...

S: What's wrong baby? You need me?
J: I misseded you Mommy! I was all alone! (and he gave me big hug)

talk about cute!!

------------

3 comments:

Brandy said...

LOL--that is too funny. Apparently, you need to mow the grass :)

Cami said...

He's so silly! That reminds me of an exchange between my neighbor and her 2-year-old son Richard:

Richard: I want to play outside.
Mom: We can't go outside while your sister is asleep.
(Richard goes to the nursery, opens the door, and YELLS the baby's name!)
Richard: She is crying now. She is awake. I am going outside.

Amanda B. said...

ha ha ha!Better get busy mowing that lawn!